Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs.
You can cook Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs
- You need of chicken legs.
- You need of bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray).
- It’s of Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn.
- It’s of (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.).
- It’s of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper.
Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper..
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil..
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture..
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees..
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush..
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin..
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce..
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again..
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done..
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.