BBQ Meatloaf (super easy). This recipe for a delicious and easy BBQ meatloaf is perfect for a quick and simple weeknight dinner. It's comfort food at its finest! We are big-time meatloaf fans in our house.
Use two sheet pans to double this dinner and feed four (don't over crowd one pan), or double the Make an entire dinner for two at one time with this fast and easy Sheet Pan BBQ Meatloaf Dinner. This crockpot meatloaf is the BEST and ONLY one you'll need! So much flavor, so moist, SO EASY! You can have BBQ Meatloaf (super easy) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Meatloaf (super easy)
- Prepare 3 of # of ground beef (80/20%).
- It’s 1 can of bold Manwich.
- It’s 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced bell pepper.
- You need 1 envelope of dry season mix.
- Prepare 1 t of black pepper.
- You need 3 of eggs (mixed by for in coffee cup).
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs (I use plain).
Start by mixing the BBQ sauce with the tomato sauce. This mixture ends up being a nice savory & sweet alternative to the usual ketchup. Meatloaf is a blank slate and can be adapted to any flavor profile. Regardless of what flavors you choose, the main thing to focus on is that you have the main components right, which are the correct blend of meat, bread crumbs and eggs.
BBQ Meatloaf (super easy) instructions
- Put 3# of ground beef in large mixing bowl. Add Manwich, onion, bell pepper, dry soup mix, pepper, bread crumbs,and eggs..
- Mix all ingredients by hand and squeeze as you mix to get seasoning into meat..
- Divide meat mixture in 1/2. Put in 2 seperate foil pans and form a "loaf". Cover with aluminium foil. The one you will freeze… write name of item, date and you can also write instructions on top.
- The one that you will cook.. bake at 350° for 45 minutes… uncover.. drain off grease…
- I use BBQ sauce, you can use ketchup,m. Cover the meatloaf with sauce and place back in the oven for 15 more minutes UNCOVERED..
- When removing from oven cover with aluminum foil to keep it from drying out..
Beyond those core ingredients you can get creative, though. See how to make an easy meatloaf with our Easy Pleasing Meatloaf recipe video! Get tips on BBQ glazing and more in our Easy Pleasing Meatloaf video. I make many varieties of meatloaf. sometimes the Italian with breadcrumbs, garlic, eggs, etc. Sometimes I put the remaining BBQ sauce right on the loaf prior to putting it in oven if you like it a little hardened.