Mike's Easy Egg Drop Soup.
You can cook Mike's Easy Egg Drop Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Easy Egg Drop Soup
- Prepare of Egg Drop Soup.
- You need 2 large of Eggs [lightly beaten].
- Prepare 1 box of 32 oz Chicken Broth [with sodium].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Powdered Chicken Bouillon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Ginger Or 1/2 tsp Minced Ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fine Chopped Chives.
- It’s 1 of Handfull Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need of Sides.
- It’s 1 of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Options.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornstarch + 2 tbsp Water [option – to thicken].
- You need 1 of Handfull Fresh Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Handfull Kelp.
Mike's Easy Egg Drop Soup step by step
- Place everything in a small pot except for eggs and cilantro. Bring to a boil..
- At boil, add lightly beaten eggs slowly. Drop by drop and make strands with them. Boil until cooked. About 1 minute at a high boil. Try adding fresh spinach and/or kelp at this point if you can get away with it. I couldn't..
- Slowly add cornstarch at this point if you want to thicken your soup. Your soup will thicken as it boils..
- Add fresh cilantro and serve hot with Soy Sauce..