Easy Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Easy Chicken Noodle Soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 14 oz of Mirepoix, large cut (chopped carrots, celery & onion).
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of cartons chicken broth (32 oz each).
- You need 1 of Rotisserie chicken (plain).
- It’s 1 cup of Filini noodles.
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Add 1 container (14oz) mirepoix and 1 Tbsp garlic to stockpot on MED-LOW. Cook, stirring, 5-8 minutes, until soft but not browned..
- Add 2 containers (32oz each) broth; increase heat to MED. Bring to simmer. Cook, stirring occasionary, about 40 minutes, until vegetables are tender..
- Add shredded meat from 1 rotisserie chicken, cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Add 1 cup filini pasta; cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper (to taste)..