Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup.
You can cook Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- It’s 1 carton of (4 cups)chicken broth or stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery.
- Prepare 3 cups of or 3 (12.5 oz) cans of shredded chicken.
- You need 1/3 cup of franks red hot ordinal sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup instructions
- Microwave cream cheese for 45 seconds..
- Add hot sauce to cream cheese and whisk or stir to combine..
- Add everything but cheese to slow cooker (crockpot) and stir..
- Cook for four hours..
- Add 1/2 the cheese stir. Cook for 15 min..
- Add other 1/2 of cheese stir. Cook for 15 min then serve..
- Garnish with anything you like with chicken wings. (In the picture it is cheese, celery, and ranch).