Creamy Potato Soup.
You can cook Creamy Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Soup
- Prepare 6 of bacon strips, diced.
- Prepare 3 cup of cubed peeled potatoes (about 3 medium).
- It’s 1 can of 14 1/2 oz chicken broth.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each celery seed, salt, & pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- You need 8 oz of velveeta cheese, shredded or cubed.
- You need 2 of green onions, thinly sliced (optional).
Creamy Potato Soup step by step
- In large sauce pan, cook bacon until crisp, drain. Same pot add potatoes, broth, carrots, onion, parsley, celery seed, salt and pepper..
- Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes on medium heat..
- Combine flour and milk, slowly until smooth; add to soup. Bring to boil and stir for 2 minutes..
- Add cheese, stir until melted and soup is heated through..
- Garnish with green onions. (Optional).