3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint. Traffic light soups – stock image. Three soaps are located in the form of a traffic light (with easy removable sample Pea soup with meat. Photo "Traffic light soups" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions.
This refreshing cold soup is a celebration of spring vegetables with a generous amount of green peas and fresh mint. Increase heat to medium, and bring to a boil. Buy the ingredients for our Green pea and mint soup recipe from Tesco today. You can cook 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint
- Prepare 400 gr of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- It’s 1 of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- It’s 500 ml of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- You need 4 Tbs of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- You need 1 Tbs of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- You need 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Spring Onions – Trim and Chopped.
Fresh and minty, this ultra cleansing soup combines peas, garlic and lemon for a flavorful and filling meal. Carefully ladle soup into a blender. Add mint leaves, lemon juice and zest, and olive oil. This pea and mint soup is the perfect healthy homemade option for lunch.
3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint step by step
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil – Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..
Finish with a dollop of fat-free natural yogurt and stir into the soup for a tasty Garnish with mint leaves, if you like. Top tip for making Slimming World's green pea and mint soup. Serve with a slice of wholemeal. Pea and mint soup is so easy; you will be delighted in its simplicity. Fresh summer peas (you can even use frozen), and garden mint is a match made in Steam expands quickly in a blender, and can cause ingredients to splatter everywhere or cause burns.