Easy Lentil Soup.
You can cook Easy Lentil Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Lentil Soup
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of red pepper.
- It’s 1 large of carrot.
- You need 1 can of lentils.
- You need 1 tsp of spicy pepper paste or 1 tomato.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare tsp of salt.
Easy Lentil Soup instructions
- Chop the onion, pepper, and carrot into small pieces..
- Put the chopped veggies in a pot with some oil and saute them..
- In the mean time chop the garlic cloves..
- Season the veggies with salt and pepper. When the onions are gold and the carrots are soft add the chopped garlic and continue frying for 2 minutes..
- Add 4 cups of water and the lentils. Boil for about thirty minutes. Season with salt and pepper as necessary..
- Garnish (10 minutes before the end of the cooking time) with spicy pepper paste or 1 tomato and chopped greens if you have them..