Easy Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy. This is one of my favorite one pot meals. You can have Easy Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- Prepare 3 lb of ground chuck.
- You need 3 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 can of black beans, drained.
- It’s 2 can of kidney beans, drained.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 can of whole kernel corn, undrained.
- It’s 46 oz of tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
Taco soup can be made in a variety of ways. Taco soup will last for about one week in the fridge, though you can also freeze it! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.
Easy Taco Soup instructions
- Brown ground chuck in large stock pot. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain off any fat from meat and return meat to pot.
- Pour black and kidney beans (4 cans total) into collander and drain. Rinse beans with cold water if needed. Sometimes canned beans like these will contain thick juice..
- Add drained and rinsed beans to cooked meat in stock pot..
- Add the 3 packets of taco seasoning to meat and beans..
- Pour diced tomatoes and whole kernel corn (4 cans total) into stock pot, including the liquid in these cans. DO NOT DRAIN..
- Pour 46 ounces of tomato juice into stock pot..
- Stir all ingredients together and bring to a simmer, letting it cook on medium low for 30 minutes or so. (I taste at this point and add extra seasoning if needed or even an extra packet of taco seasoning. This is totally according to your taste preferences.).
- NOTE: instead of putting all ingredients in a stock pot, you can add them to a large slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours. (Meat should still be browned on the stove before putting in slow cooker.).
- This makes a HUGE pot of taco soup, great for a large get together or pot luck supper. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips..
This easy weeknight taco soup recipe makes use uses of pantry staples and you can cook it a This easy soup is made with ground meat, beans, veggies, homemade taco seasoning, and a secret. Easy Taco Soup is has all the amazing flavors that you love from a taco in a soup! This Low Carb and Keto Taco Soup recipe is so easy to make, but the best thing about it is that even if someone is. Easy soup recipe, easy dinner idea, soup recipe, taco recipe, chili. Taco Soup is a flavorful and filling soup topped with all the fixings.