Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup. In this easy crock pot recipe, I used some beef stew meat and a bunch of vegetables to make a soup or stew. Using the Crock-Pot slow cooker is a good way to. Dump & go crock pot recipes
Easy Crock Pot Vegetable SoupRunning in a skirt. green beans, dried oregano, no-salt-added diced tomatoes Slow Cooker Chickpea Tortilla Soup (Freezer to Crock Pot)Sweet Peas and Saffron. Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Apple CrispAbout a Mom. butter, nutmeg, cornstarch, old fashioned oats. Busy fall weeknights, meet simple soup. You can have Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup
- You need 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic puree.
- You need 10 of asparagus stalks.
- It’s 1/2 of broccoli head.
- You need 1 of chopped up carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of drained can sweetcorn.
- You need 100 grams of quark or other low fat cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (or grate your own)..
Here is an easy crock pot vegetable beef soup recipe that is easy to throw together. Pair it with a piece of bread or crackers and you have a hearty meal! Once you cook your meat you literally throw that and all the veggies and canned tomato products in, turn on your crock pot and you're done! Puree in batches in a food processor or right in the slow cooker with a handheld immersion blender; the soup will be nice and thick.
Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup step by step
- Turn your slow cooker onto low, and add the stock and garlic puree..
- Chop all your veggies and slow cook for around 6 hours..
- Blend your veggies up, and add your cream cheese. Blend again until smooth..
- Grate about 1/5 of a nutmeg (or about 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg) into your soup. I advise adding it gradually and testing until you are happy with the flavour..
- Serve and enjoy! For extra creaminess, add a swirl of creme fraiche or quark to the top when serving..
Stir in the honey and grate the nutmeg right over the crock. These vegetarian crockpot soups with minimal prep make a great dinner option for busy weeknights. Vegan and vegetarian families can take advantage of the slow cooker to create soups that are full of flavor and minimal on prep time. Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort.