Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup. Add leeks, onion, celery, carrot, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, and garlic, and saute until they start to brown. I have made this Pumpkin, Sweet Potato and Coconut Milk Soup many times in the last many years. It's easy, delicious, sweet, cozy, and comforting.
This leek and potato soup recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Leek and Potato Soup is a thick and creamy French soup that's cosy and comforting and also ideal What goes in Leek and Potato Soup. You can cook Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup
- You need 2 kg of Pumpkin.
- It’s 2 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 300 ml of cooking cream.
- You need 5 grams of fresh chives.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Here what you need: Leeks – essential for a LEEK soup So easy to make and garlic croutons finish it off to perfection. ROASTED PUMPKIN SWEET POTATO SOUP This Roast Pumpkin Sweet Potato Soup is the simplest and easiest soup recipe you can make. Roasting the veggies brings out the natural sweetness of the vegetables and adds to the velvet texture of the soup. Potato leek soup is seriously easy to make, the worst part is prepping the vegetables!
Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup instructions
- peel and dice the pumpkin into about 2cm chunks. you should end up with about 1.25 to 1.5kg of diced pumpkin.
- wash and slice the leek.
- peel and dice the potatoes into similar size chunks as the pumpkin.
- peel the 3 cloves of garlic but leave them whole..
- in a large pot or saucepan add the vegetable stock. you can either use ready made stock or 1.5lt of boiling water with the appropriate quantity of stock cubes..
- add the pumpkin, potato, leek, salt, pepper and garlic into the pot with the stock and allow to simmer until all ingredients cooked through and soft. remember to keep stirring every 5 minutes or so..
- while the vegetables are cooking, finely chopped the chives and add half into the pan with the vegetables to allow to cook with them. keep the other half for garnish..
- once the vegetables are cooked use either a stick blender to blend into a liquid or use a blender then transfer back into the pot..
- turn the heat down to low and stir in the cooking cream until mixed through..
- ready to serve. you can use prewarmed bowls if you like and garnish each serving with a little of the remaining chives. always nice to serve with some toasted bread chunks..
Fry the leeks in a large stock pot in butter until soft, trying not to Place the leeks into a slow cooker then add the potatoes and chicken stock. Potato Leek Soup is a classic! Nothing's better than a bowl of hearty potato soup on a chilly day. To make this soup, cook chopped leeks in a little butter, then add diced potatoes, stock, and herbs. Felicity Cloake's leek and potato soup.