Taco soup. Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike! This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more!
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can have Taco soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- Prepare 1 of Ib ground beef.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of beef broth 1 can.
- You need 16 oz of kidney beans 1 can drained.
- Prepare 15 oz of black beans.
- It’s 14.5 of petite diced tomatoes + liquid 1 can.
- Prepare 10 oz of hidden valley ranch seasoning or 3 tb of ranch mix.
- Prepare 15 oz of corn + liquid 1 can.
- Prepare 1 oz of taco seasoning packet or 3 tb.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 10 oz of to tel original 1 can.
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco soup step by step
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir well.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low 4 hours.
- Top with sour cream,shredded cheddar or Fritos..
This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. How To Make My Taco Soup Recipe – Caramelized Onion And Garlic Make The Best Flavor. This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices, corn, beans, and This creamy beef taco soup comes together easily, and there isn't too much preparation needed, so. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.