Egg Misua Noodles Soup. This is very easy recipe guys at murang mura pa. This is also a very healthy recipe no oil added at hindi ginisa para mas less ang fats. Stir in misua noodles and then lower the heat to simmer.
It is a thin wheat noodle that takes around five minutes to cook. This healthy soup is topped with a poached egg and a dash of Sriracha hot sauce for a little kick. Misua (Chinese: 麵線; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: mī-sòaⁿ) (also spelled mee sua or miswa) are a very thin variety of salted noodles made from wheat flour. You can have Egg Misua Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Misua Noodles Soup
- It’s 150 gr of misua noodles.
- You need 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- It’s 1 of carrot, julienned.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- It’s 1 of lt chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
The noodles differ from mifen (rice vermicelli) and cellophane noodles in that those varieties are made from rice and mung beans. A homemade bowl of chicken noodle soup with egg noodles can be the ultimate comfort food on a rainy day or when you are feeling ill. You can cut up a whole chicken for your soup, or you can use breast or thigh meat. Additional vegetables or seasoning can be added to this recipe to alter the soup.
Egg Misua Noodles Soup step by step
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
This misua soup with ground pork recipe is a comfort food for me. Misua, in Chinese culture, signifies long life. It is commonly serve during birthdays. Fresh egg noodles are then added to make a mouthwateringly delicious soup that is perfect for the entire family! A wide variety of egg noodles soup options are available to you, such as certification, style, and product type.