Simple spicy lamb soup. Looking for the best Lamb Soup recipes? Get recipes like Irish Lamb Stew with Bacon, Spicy Lamb Stew with Chickpeas and Spring Lamb Stew from Simply Recipes. Irish lamb stew recipe made with lamb shoulder chops, bacon, potatoes, turnip, carrots, onion and barley.
Just long enough for the carrot to become tender. Exploding with the flavours of your favourite Chicken Shawarma, except it's in SOUP form with lamb and chickpeas! This is not spicy, the small. You can have Simple spicy lamb soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple spicy lamb soup
- Prepare 500 g of Lamb.
- It’s 1 of beef stock cube.
- It’s 1 of medium sized red onion.
- You need 1 of large red tomato.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Turmeric.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chilli flakes.
- You need 4 of baby carrots.
- You need 1 bunch of Spring onions.
- It’s 200 g of Purple cabbage.
- It’s of Masterfoods lamb herbs.
This is a soup that will warm you through and through. If you're in a hurry, use tinned chickpeas. Alternatively, you can also make this soup with Heat olive oil in a deep saucepan on a high heat. Season and brown lamb pieces then remove and put to one side.
Simple spicy lamb soup instructions
- Chop up all the vegetables finely, especially the onions.
- Put 1 litre of water into a pot and put in the stock cube, making sure to dissolve it in the liquid..
- Chop up the lamb finely to bite-sized pieces. Add to the now boiling stock liquid..
- Add onions, salt, Turmeric and lamb herbs and reduce the heat so it is at a low simmer, not a boil..
- Add chilli and stir thoroughly but gently. Leave to simmer for about 10 minutes until lamb is cooked through and the sauce is fragrant..
- Add the remaining vegetables, starting with the cabbage, then the tomatoes and carrots..
- Add spring onions just before you switch off the heat..
- Serve! Could be served with plain rice as well..
Reduce heat and add garlic, onion. Spicy Beef Noodle Soup (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe). Clear or cloudy? simple or rich? which one would you prefer? It's great to serve with the Chinese layered pancakes. Pour over soup and garnish with chilli and coriander.