Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb). This keto creamy chicken soup makes a rich and tasty weeknight meal. But if you need a keto substitute for the high carb canned soup, try Warm up with some delicious keto chicken soup with bacon and mushrooms. It's sure to take the chill out on a cool fall or winter day and satisfy hunger.
Mushrooms are an excellent choice for keto diets or any other low-carb diet. When used with other high-fat ingredients like our low-carb keto cream of mushroom. Eat it on its own or use it in recipes. You can have Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 227 g of Mushrooms (small pkg).
- You need 3 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- You need 200 g of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of avocado oil.
- You need 1 tbs of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian spice.
Delicious bacon & mushroom sauce that can be served with anything. #keto #ketolife #ketolifestyle #ketofriendly #ketogenicliving #ketodiet. A fabulous mushroom recipe prepared with butter, garlic, bacon & cream. You'll love this quick & easy side dish that's also low-carb and Keto. Garlic mushrooms cooked in a creamy butter sauce are absolutely spectacular.
Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb) step by step
- Add bacon, onion and mushroom to frying pan. Cook to until brown add to soup pot..
- In soup pot (concurrent with step 1), add broth, cream cheese, oil, pepper, Italian spice together..
- Simmer 15 mins add almond flour and heavy cream. Stir well..
Everyone needs a go-to mushroom recipe and this one should definitely be. This creamy mushroom soup uses cream cheese to beautifully thicken this delicious soup. The low-carb, high fat proportions are perfect for a Deeee-lish! This fit perfectly into my keto lifestyle and was super tasty too! I cut the recipe in half and also used fresh thyme.