Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice. The Best Chinese Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly Chinese Long Beans With Ground Beef, Chili Garlic Beef With Chinese Long Beans, Ground Beef Lo Mein. Yes, we previously made a sausage version, but ground chicken, turkey or ground lean pork would work equally well with the recipe.
Chinese style Ground beef stir fried in chili peppers, soy sauce, green onion, garlic and vinegar. Now it becomes colder and colder on my side now and it In China, beef is quite expensive. So pork is the most common meat ingredients. You can cook Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice
- It’s 1 inch of long piece fresh ginger finely grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of celery stock finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of large sweet onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of liquid aminos.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chinese style bbq sauce (see my recipe).
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 tsp of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of Rice.
- You need 2 cups of white rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 of ground turmeric.
Chinese ground beef soups is a good way to enjoy beefy goodness without breaking your wallet. It is also a great way to use up any hamburger meat you might have left over from a BBQ although I find that unlikely. It's a delicious medley of sweet and savory flavors you'll love served over steamed rice or wrapped in lettuce This Korean Ground Beef recipe is bursting with flavor and tastes delicious with steamed rice! Super quick Asian beef stir fry made with beef mince / ground beef.
Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice step by step
- In a large skillet on medium low heat without oil lightly toast the sesame seeds then set aside..
- In large skillet add the oil, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes, turmeric, vinegar and liquid aminos..
- Once the veggies are soft add the ground beef. Cook until done and browned a bit..
- Add all the sauce ingredients and simmer until thickened..
- Add rice ingredients to rice cooker and follow directions for your model..
- Once rice is done and sitting on the warm setting add any vegetables you would want like broccoli, bamboo shoots or whatever you have on hand..
- Spoon some rice into a bowl cover with the beef and top with the toasted sesame and any other garnish of your choice like scallions or shredded cabbage and carrots..
Say goodbye to boring beef mince recipes…. these Asian Beef Bowls are super tasty, super easy and SUPER fast! This ground beef dish is a lifesaver. It's easy, quick, tasty, and aside from the beef, garlic, and scallion, everything else is basic pantry ingredients. People who have busy schedules need to learn how to make this Chinese ground beef meat sauce. When your fridge is stocked with this meat sauce, you.