Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru).
You can cook Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru)
- It’s 15 cm of Daikon Radish.
- You need 1 pieces of carrot.
- You need 15 cm of Kombu (kelp).
- It’s 2 pieces of Kouya Tofu(freeze-dried Tofu).
- Prepare 3 pieces of dried Shiitake mushroom.
- It’s 70 g of boiled young bamboos.
- You need 50 g of boiled Zenmai.
- Prepare 3 pieces of boiled Fuki.
- You need 20 cm of Gobou(Burdock).
- Prepare 1 pack (120 g) of boiled soybean.
- Prepare 1 piece of Aburaage (thin deep fried Tofu).
- You need 1 pack of natural Dashi or 1 tablespoon Dashi powder (Japanese fish bouillon powder).
- It’s of For Keno- Shiru.
- You need 1000 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dashi powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Miso.
Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) step by step
- Put dried Shiitake mushroom and Kombu in water till soft. These are Zenmai, young bamboo and Shiitake..
- Don't throw the Shiitake and Kombu water. These make the soup so tasty..
- Cut all the vegetables same size, 5mm square..
- Put cutting Gobou(Burdock) in water..
- These are Zenmai and Young bamboo.
- Cut boiled soybean.
- Mix Kombu water, Shiitake water and water(1000ml totally) and put 1 pack of natural Dashi or 1 tablespoon Dashi powder. And put all the ingredients in pot and bring to boil..
- Cook till all the vegetables soften for about 20min..
- Pack 2 cups of the cooked vegetables mixture. And keep in freezer..
- To make Keno-Shiru. Put 1000ml water in pot and 1 pack of cooked vegetables and 1 tablespoon Dashi powder..
- After boiling put 3 tablespoon Miso.
- Garnish with green onion.