Mun Tahu Ayam / Chinese Chicken Tofu Thick Soup. ingredients: Silken tofu Minced chicken Dried shrimps & garlic Oyster sauce & white pepper powder Sugar & sweet soya sauce Spring onions. Bahan: Silken tofu/tahu lembut Daging ayam cincang Ebi & bawang putih Sos riram & mrica bubuk Gula & kicap manis Daun bawang. Mun tahu (燜豆腐 / 焖豆腐) is Chinese Indonesian dish of soft tofu braised in savoury thick white sauce, mixed with minced chicken and shrimp.
Video ini berisi tentang Cara memasak mun tahu ayam-ala Chinese food yang enak Selamat mencoba resep mun tahu ayam ini Semoga bermanfaat. Resep Cara Membuat Ayam Kungpao Chinese Food. Soup Kembang Tahu Spesial IMLEK, Mun Tahu Kuning Jamur Hioku, Es Sarang Burung You can have Mun Tahu Ayam / Chinese Chicken Tofu Thick Soup using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mun Tahu Ayam / Chinese Chicken Tofu Thick Soup
- It’s 1 of medium carrot.
- Prepare 1 of soft white tofu.
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/4 of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 1 of hot chilli pepper (if you want it spicy).
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2-4 drops of Worchestershire sauce.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp of potato starch.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 spoon of chicken powder.
While soup is simmering, prepare tofu. Remove excess water and slice tofu into three large slabs. Use them to enhance the flavor of all your dishes, not just soups. The Japanese version of this famous Sichuan spicy dish (Mapo Tofu/Mapo Doufu) is made with readily available ingredients and it is a lot less oily but Serve it with rice – and because it is so saucy, I often add vegetables to it to make it a complete meal, such as chopped Chinese greens (Chinese broccoli.
Mun Tahu Ayam / Chinese Chicken Tofu Thick Soup step by step
- Chop all of the ingredients.
- Stir fry garlic.
- Add 2 cups of water.
- Add chicken and bring it to boil.
- Turn down the heat and add the rest.
- Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, worchestershire sauce and chicken powder. Then stir.
- Add tofu.
- Add a little bit of water to potato starch.
- Add it to the pan while stirring.
- Bring it to boil (don't stop stirring).
- Let it cool and stir until become creamy and thick, then serve.
Chinese Tofu Dishes,There is a wide variety of tofu, which can be split into two main categories: fresh tofu — produced This is the typical tofu of South China. It is usually used to make soup. Picked Tofu Also called fermented tofu, it consists of dried tofu cubes that have been fully air-dried, then. This Mapo Tofu Recipe hot, spicy, numbing, and just filled with the most incredible flavor. And if you're one of those tofu haters, you won't be after you try this.