Spicy thick pumpkin soup#authors marathon. Add the onions and sauté until. My spicy pumpkin soup recipe is rich and creamy and HUGE on FLAVOR because we're making it differently from most pumpkin soups out there. My recipe makes it Cajun style, starting with a thick and flavorful roux, then brings in lots of fresh pumpkin, the Cajun Holy Trinity of veggies (bell pepper.
I was never the kid that wanted to get home and hear my mom say "guess what's for dinner? Well, unless it was Callaloo soup. This Chicken & Pumpkin soup has a southwest flavor with smokey chipotle peppers, black beans, corn, and fresh cilantro. You can cook Spicy thick pumpkin soup#authors marathon using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy thick pumpkin soup#authors marathon
- Prepare 2 of Carrot's grated.
- You need 3 of tomato puree.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Ginger/garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Coriander.
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of Green chillie.
Take one or two chipotle peppers from the can (one pepper for a milder soup, two for a spicier soup) and mince them. A thick and creamy pumpkin soup that's full of flavour. Sweet pumpkin flavour, savouriness from the broth, garlic and onion. You'll be mopping up every last bit of this with your bread!!
Spicy thick pumpkin soup#authors marathon step by step
- Boil 1/2 of a meduim pumpkin.let it cool then blend n set aside.
- In a pan heat the oil, add the onions n fry till lightly brown..
- Add ginger n garlic paste n stir..
- Add chillies, n spices stir..
- Add tomato puree n tomato paste mix well..
- Add the carrots, zucchini, pepper a half of coriander,salt. Mix well n cook covered in low heat for 5 mins..
- Add the pumpkin soup stir to mix everything n cook covered in low heat for 7 mins..
- Garnish with the remaining coriander..
- Serve plain or with desired accompaniment.
I want to try the maersi red curry for spicy soup but worry if that brand is going to make my pumpkin soup very salty? This Mexican-inspired, spicy chicken soup is the perfect healthy soup recipe for fall. It's made with creamy pumpkin and spicy chipotle peppers, and loaded with hearty chicken, beans and vegetables. And, thanks to a rotisserie chicken. This spicy pumpkin soup is made gluten-free and vegan, without lacking any flavor.