My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘. I Opened this channel for her and to share with all of you lovely people. Welcome Back Lovelies In this Video I will be cooking Curry Chick Peas an option for my vegan or vegetarian viewers or for those who just want to try. Here are our favourite flowers – delightfully fragrant Sweet Peas – we show you how to grow them by sowing sweet pea seeds or planting ready grown plants.
You will need chick pea flower Or chick peas cooked dryed and blended to make flower. I also have spelt flower Garlic powder Onion powder Cayenne pepper. I am presently located in Alexandria,Va with my lovely birds,chicks and egggs. You can cook My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘 using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘
- You need 500 g of Gammon Half that and slice it into Good chunky peices.
- It’s 4 Cups of yellow spit peas.
- Prepare 3 of large Carrots chopped chunky.
Check out these gluten-free chickpea flour recipes for you. Chickpea flour is also known as garbanzo bean flour, besan flour and gram flour. Here's what you need: vegetable oil, large onion, garlic, ginger, jalapeño, garam masala, turmeric, salt, black pepper, fresh tomato, chickpeas, water, lemon, fresh cilantro. Mediterranean Chick Pea Salad via Dashing Dish.
My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘 step by step
- Boil the gammon in plenty of water for 15 minutes to remove the salt then rinse again..
- Rinse the yellow split peas for about 5 minutes. Add to the gammon.
- Cut up the half of gammon Add to a large pan..
- Add the water to this and stir to mix them add the pepper mix in bring to the boil and then turn down and simmer stirring often incase it sticks to the pot. Simmer for 2 hour s..
- Water added..
- You may need to add another 1/2 litre of boiling water(if its too thick.) Simmer for 10 minutes stirring then serve it in bowls. If you turn it off and just leave it, it will go thicker with the split yellow peas..
- This makes a lot but you can freeze it in soup bags and its just as good too. Also if its left until the next day in the fridge its even better..
There are millions of crispy chick pea recipes in internet but all of them use oil. Mostly mix with chickpea or spray oil onto baking sheet. A lovely dish of curried chick peas, very flavorful and light. It makes a wonderful vegetarian meal to serve with rice and perhaps a salad. (I serve mine with a mini plum tomato, feta and black olive salad). Kala Chana, Black Chana, Brown Chick peas are different names for this Karuppu Kondai kadalai.