One pot thick sweet potato soup. Let's talk about this Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chicken Soup. So last week I whipped up this incredibly easy chicken soup in my instant pot and it was definitely a hit. The ultimate simple, comforting meal with customizable ingredients!
How do you make sweet potato soup in an Instant Pot? Sauté your onion in your Instant Pot, then add the sweet potatoes, liquids, garlic, and spices. Carefully do a manual pressure release, blend the soup in batches (or use a stick. You can cook One pot thick sweet potato soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot thick sweet potato soup
- Prepare 3 of medium size Sweet Potatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of large Carrots (chopped).
- You need 1 of Leek (chopped).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Pepper flakes (Optional).
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Olive Oil (topping).
The only thing better than hot soup on a cold night? Cozy, healthy, flavorful soup you can make in one pot. One-Pot Lentil Sweet Potato Curry Soup by. An Instant Pot vegan soup recipe featuring vibrant orange sweet potatoes and creamy coconut milk.
One pot thick sweet potato soup instructions
- Wash all ingredients before adding into the pot..
- Add all the ingredients into a pot filled with water along with salt, pepper and pepper flakes..
- Boil for about 1/2 hour, on medium to high heat and boil until veggies are soft. Once boiled place a hand food blender and process until smooth and thick. Kali Orexi!! and wishing everyone a great week ahead 🙂.
Delicious, healthy, and easy to make. Tortilla Soup: Place all soup ingredients in the Instant Pot. Chicken will release juices during cooking. The sweet potatoes really compliment the smoky flavor as well. This Colombian Chicken Potato Soup is the best potato soup made easy in the instant pot Is a chicken potato soup good for you?