My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰.
You can have My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰
- You need 10 of small – Medium potatoes peeled washed and halved.
- It’s 1/4 of large onion Diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic granuals or 1 clove Garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of Dried Veg Stock cube.
- You need 2 Pints of Boiling Water.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- You need 1/2 pint of Boiling water extra for the blending.
My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰 instructions
- Add the potatoes to the boiling water in a large saucepan.
- Melt the butter in a non stick frying pan. Then add the diced onions and Garlic fry together for 1 minute then turn low and simmer until opaque in colour.
- Add the onions to the potatoes boiling also the veg cube crumbled in. Turn down to simmer until potatoes are soft..
- Add the lot to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour back into the pan (at this point you can add 1/4 Cup Double cream optional) bring back to boiling point and serve. If it goes too thick add more boiling water.
- Keeps for 3 days in fridge. The day after it's been in the fridge it goes thicker. Enjoy with some crusty Bread. And a little curly parsley to garnish..