Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo). Great recipe for Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo). There are several variations to this traditional Mexican dish. I personally make mine estilo Jalisco.
Radishes add crunch, diced onions add bite, chile de arbol add heat, lime juice adds acid, avocado adds richness. Soups like menudo or tortilla or pozole may grab all the attention, but carne en su jugo really is a soup that has it all. Add some chile sauce or other hot sauce; plus lime wedges and tortilla chips. You can have Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo)
- Prepare 4 each of Green tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 each of Chile Serrano (finger peppers).
- You need 1/2 each of White onion.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 lb of Steak cut into bite sizes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Thick cut bacon.
- You need 3 tbsp of Knorr beef seasoning (see picture bellow).
- It’s 2 can of Beef broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- It’s 2 cup of Rice cooked.
- Prepare 2 cup of Beans cooked.
For a traditional accompaniment, serve a plate of grilled green onions. Oven Roasted Ribeye W Shallot Bleu. Stir until well coated, and set aside. Typically the beef is slow cooked in water to create a flavorful stock.
Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) step by step
- Begin by slicing bacon into bite size pieces. Cook on medium heat for approximately 3 minutes. Add steak pieces and beef seasoning. Mix with bacon and cook on medium heat. NOTE: any type of steak can be used. I personally buy the steak that is already cut into bite size pieces. I use all the bacon but if you choose, you may use less..
- Meanwhile, cut all vegetables into smaller pieces and boil them in the water and beef broth for approximately 5-10 minutes..
- When vegetables have been boiled, remove from stove and blend in batches. Strain blended vegetables into meat mixture. Reduce heat and simmer until meat is tender (about 30 mnts). NOTE: if the meat mixture has too much oil from the bacon, feel free to drain the fat..
- The consistency should be soup like and the color should be greenish..
- Separately, warm up the can of beans and rice. Leftover rice and beans work great. If you don't have any on hand then canned beans and microwaveable rice is a good option..
- Serve soup with beans and rice. Garnish with onion and cilantro. Tortillas go very well with this dish. Enjoy!.
A blend of cilantro, chiles, onions, garlic and spices are added to the beef with all it's stock and cooked until tender. The BEST Green Chile Stew is loaded with bite-size chunks of pork that are seasoned with onion and plenty of garlic. The pork is simmered in a green chile sauce (that's salsa verde for those of you who aren't familiar with the lingo) until tender enough to almost fall apart when you bite it. Place a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; cook the flank steak in the hot skillet until completely browned. Pour the tomatillo mixture over the beef and bring to a boil.