Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce. A lightweight, uncomplicated sauce is made by reducing white wine and then simmering it with cream, fresh rosemary and a pinch of nutmeg. Crushed red pepper flakes keep the flavor lively, and the whole dish is topped off with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Great recipe for Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce.
One Pan Chicken Pasta – Quick & Delicious Dinner. One Pan Chicken Pasta meets Date Night! This dish is perfect for a date night with your significant other. You can cook Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce
- Prepare 3-4 of Chicken breasts (or 1 ring of Andouille OR Polska Kielbasa sausage).
- Prepare 1 package of Portobello (or white) mushrooms washed and thick cut.
- Prepare 2-3 of medium red tomatoes chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 5 Tsp of Italian Seasoning. OR make your own with 1 Tsp each of Oregano, Basil, granulated Garlic, Onion powder & 1/2 Tsp each of Tarragon, salt.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Chardonnay wine.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of minced medium yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare of Cooked and drained pasta of your choice.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese for garnish.
If you are looking for an easy and delicious recipe for Valentine's Day, this recipe is a winner. Deglaze with white wine and reduce. Add the cream, reserved pasta water, parmesan cheese, parsley, and seasonings. Cook until thickened and creamy, adding more pasta water if necessary.
Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce instructions
- Melt butter in sauce pan on medium heat. Once butter is foaming add minced onions..
- Cook onions until caramelized and golden brown. About 5 minutes..
- Combine salt, pepper & white wine.
- Add wine mixture to caramelized onions. And simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Cut chicken (or sausage) into 1-1 1/2" chunks and add 2 1/2 Tsp Italian seasoning. Mix and set aside..
- Whisk 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom soup into wine sauce. Just bring to simmer and reduce heat to keep warm..
- Add oil and garlic to hot pan and saute for 2 min..
- Add mushrooms and saute until just tender..
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is just done and white throughout..
- Add remaining Italian seasoning and mix thoroughly..
- Add tomatoes..
- Combine tomatoes into mixture. Cook for 1 more minute. Remove from heat and cover..
- Serve sauce over pasta first, then meat Mushroom mixture, and finish with a bit of sauce on top. Garnish with parmesan cheese..
Stir in the cooked pasta (I like farfalle) and toss well to cut. Serve with parmesan and chopped parsley if desired. Tips for success Chicken Pasta in Creamy White Wine Parmesan Cheese Sauce will remind you of your favorite Italian dining experience! Italian seasoning, white wine and Parmesan cheese come together as one to flavor this creamy chicken pasta combination. Penne Pasta is tossed with a white wine and Parmesan cream sauce along with chicken apple sausage and shallots for a hearty dinner bursting with rich flavors.