Thai Green Vegetable Soup. This amazing Thai green curry soup recipe is ultra-easy to whip up on a weeknight, and completely customizable with your favorite vegetables, proteins (chicken, shrimp, steak, tofu, or veggies-only) and toppings. Meet the everyday meal that we turn to when we're either (a) in a hurry (b) craving. Keyword vegan Thai coconut soup, vegan Thai green curry soup, vegan Thai soup.
Increase heat and bring the mixture to a boil. Out of all vegetables, green vegetables are my favorite. I love greens, bell peppers, green onions, asparagus, brussel sprouts…but if I had to choose, my all time favorite is broccoli. You can have Thai Green Vegetable Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Green Vegetable Soup
- You need 2 cups of cubed vegetables (broad beans, bottle gourd, green papaya, french beans, carrots, radish & onion).
- It’s 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1" of galangal, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chilli, slit.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Thai green curry paste (store bought).
- You need 3 cups of vegetable stock / water.
- Prepare 8-10 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1 of lemongrass stalk, cut into 3 pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 of pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s as required of coriander leaves, lime leaves & fresh chilies to garnish.
I debated on calling it "Thai Green Goddess Curry Chicken Soup." Yes, I know Green Goddess is a trendy term. I can tell this Thai Green Curry Noodle soup will land on our instant-classics list – it hits all the marks for an easy weeknight dinner. Cook, stirring constantly, for one minute. Keywords: thai soup, green curry, thai green curry, green curry noodles, curry noodle soup, coconut curry recipes, thai soup recipes.
Thai Green Vegetable Soup step by step
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the Thai green curry paste on a low flame for a few seconds. Add all the chopped vegetables, lime leaves, lemon grass, galangal, green peas, fresh chilli, stock, salt and pepper powder..
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle. When cool, discard the galangal, lemongrass and lime leaves..
- Just before serving, add the coconut milk and heat through and serve in individual soup bowls, garnished with chopped coriander leaves, lime leaves and fresh chilies..
This time I used the vegetables that I had at home and it was delicious. Thank you for sharing your beautiful recipes. In this very easy Thai noodle soup recipe, just pour hot curry-flavored broth over pasta and veggies. The vegetables keep their crunch and you get a quick, satisfying soup. Reviews for: Photos of Green Curry Vegetable Soup.