Eva's spicy mushroom soup. Which kind of mushrooms would you like in the recipe? Sautéed mushrooms lend extreme and surprising depth of flavor to this clean, spicy noodle soup, which also happens to be vegan With the addition of soy sauce, the broth takes on an almost beefy flavor; the vinegar helps to perk it right back up for a nearly hot and sour flavor profile For the best. What's better than the creamy, earthy flavor of cream of mushroom soup?
Mushroom soup is simply soup made with mushrooms. They'll always be a focus of the recipe whether they're grilled, sautéed, or boiled. Other ingredients may include all manner of spices, meats, and vegetables. You can have Eva's spicy mushroom soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eva's spicy mushroom soup
- You need 150 g of spicy chorizo, sliced.
- You need 250 g of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, sliced.
- It’s 2 of parsnips, sliced.
- You need 1 stick of celery cut up to small pieces.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 L of chicken stock.
- It’s 2-3 tbs of oil.
- You need 1 tbs of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soured cream (optional).
There are many different variations of these recipes. Taiwan mushroom, enoki mushroom, chili sauce. Certification This soup is very, very loosely based on yuk gae jang, the spicy Korean beef soup. Over the years I've played around with the recipe, replacing the beef with mushrooms for a lighter approach (though keeping the stock for flavor).
Eva's spicy mushroom soup instructions
- In a large saucepan, fry chopped onion together with the vegetables and sausage, for about 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika, add mushrooms, salt, pepper and chicken stock. Simmer until all vegetables are soft..
- To thicken the soup: lightly mix a ladle full of vegetable with corn starch and using a hand blender mix it into a thin paste. Pour it into boiling soup and cook for a minute or two. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. At this time you can add some egg noodles/dumplings. Serve with fresh bread, and spoonful of soured cream (optional)..
Really, this soup can take a LOT of improvisation, so play with it to make. The unusual recipe of mushroom soup. Option for fans of new, interesting flavors! Cream of mushroom soup was always on of my favorite soups. It's rich and creamy texture is always filling and welcome.