Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Mexican Sick Day Chicken Noodle Soup. As the old adage goes, "When it rains. With their lack of taste and smell, I decided an extremely flavorful Mexican, "tummy.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Mexican Sick Day Chicken Noodle Soup. Here is how you do that. Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Mexican Sick Day Chicken Noodle Soup. You can cook Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded Boiled Chicken [packed – precooked].
- You need of ● For The Soup [rough chop on vegetables].
- Prepare 2 (32 oz) of Boxes Chicken Broth [you may not need all].
- You need 3 Cups of Fresh Hatch Green Chilies [peeled – deseeded].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Habenero Peppers [deseeded].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Your Favorite Salsa Verde.
- It’s 8 of Medium Canned Tomatillos [crushed].
- You need 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- It’s 6 of LG Thin Sliced Cloves Garlic.
- You need 3 of LG Jalapenos [deseeded].
- You need 1 of Medium Viadailia Onion.
- You need 1 of LG Thin Sliced Carrot.
- You need 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Small Red Onion.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Green Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Espazote Herb.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare of Crushed Tortilla Chips.
- It’s of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Flour Tortillas.
Serve with: a green salad or fresh fruit and additional chips and salsa. Stir in the water and chicken broth. Season with cumin, black pepper and remaining taco seasoning mix. Place the chicken breasts skin side up on a sheet pan.
Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup step by step
- Fresh peeled Hatch Green Chilies pictured..
- Chop all vegetables and mix in all seasonings..
- Add everything to your simmering broth..
- Including shredded chicken..
- Simmer on high for 30 minutes..
- Serve soup piping hot with crushed tortilla chips, lime wedges, shredded cheese and warm flour tortillas. All sides will help to heal them. Enjoy!.
In the same pan, saute onion and chili powder in remaining oil until onion is tender. Whereas others advocate chicken noodle soup to alleviate the misery of the common cold, I recommend cream of green chile chicken soup. The green chile provides a vitamin c boost, relieves blocked sinus passages and, generally, increases sensations of well being and coziness. I normally make a double batch of this soup so I have leftovers for lunch. "Fantastic! Mike's Craft Ramen Noodles are the best packaged ramens I've ever found, every bit as good as restaurant or home made.