Thai Chicken Noodle Soup. A new Thai-style twist on basic chicken noodle soup using red curry, red bell peppers, coconut milk, and fresh basil. A fantastic flavor combination that whips up in just minutes. Ingredients for this Thai Chicken Noodle Soup: Chicken – For a short cut I like to use already cooked rotisserie chicken.
Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup – Yes, you can have Thai takeout right at home! This soup is packed with so much flavor with bites of tender chicken, rice noodles, cilantro, basil and lime juice! It's Fall and there is no better time to make this hearty Thai Chicken Noodle Soup or Thai Coconut Chicken noodle soup. You can cook Thai Chicken Noodle Soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 2 of Large chicken fillet (cubed).
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground green chillies.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of chicken stock powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of thin rice noodles.
- It’s 1 of small tray baby corn.
- You need 1 of small tray sugar snap peas.
- It’s 1 of lime (juiced).
- Prepare of Coriander.
This noodle soup recipe is absolutely delicious; it's mildly spicy from the red curry paste, with a light creamy taste from the coconut milk, with the perfect balance of flavors. When the chicken is piping hot, add the vegetables and when they are tender – a minute or two should be plenty if you're using the tender shoots – add the drained noodles. Or simply divide the noodles between bowls and pour the soup over them. Serve sprinkled with chopped fresh coriander.
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- 1. In a deep pot add oil, garlic, ginger, green chillies, chicken, soy sauce, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper..
- 2. Cook on high for 3 minutes till chicken turns white..
- 3. Add coconut milk, water, chicken stock powder, corn & peas..
- 4. Cook for 30 minutes on low till veg & chicken cooked through..
- 5. Boil noodles for 3-4min. Rinse under cold water..
- 6. Add to pot with lime juice and mix in..
- 7. Taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed..
- 8. Garnish with coriander. Note: If you have green thai curry paste on hand, I would add some to taste as well..
- #soupchallenge #cookpad_za.
Heat the oil in a medium soup pot over medium-low heat. Remove from heat, add spinach, fish sauce and cilantro. Spicy Chicken Thai Noodle Soup Spicy Chicken Thai Noodle Soup. Many societies around the world have a version of chicken noodle soup. Whether that be Italian, Jewish and of course across the Asian continent.