Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup. How to Make Chicken Tortellini Soup in a Crock Pot. I love the flavors of this Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup! Better yet, it is easy to throw together!
Pin it to your SLOW COOKER pinboard! In my house, we are huge soup fans because they are so versatile, warming and comforting, and are relatively inexpensive to feed any size family. Shred chicken and add tortellini pasta to slow cooker. You can have Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
- You need 1 cup of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- You need 46 oz of chicken broth.
- You need of I 1/2 cups uncooked cheese tortellini.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of bay leafs.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup is loaded with chopped vegetables, shredded cooked chicken, cheesy tortellini all slow cooked in a flavorful chicken broth. Dinner the whole family will love! Adding in tortellini to soups just gives it a little more spunk. Try more soups with tortellini in them like this Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup, Creamy Tuscan Garlic Tortellini Soup or.
Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup step by step
- Chop and slice all vegetables..
- Put all ingredients except parsley in crock pot..
- Cook 4 hours on high, 6 hours on low, add parsley right before serving..
Crock Pot Italian Chicken Tortellini Soup – An easy dinner recipe made in the slow cooker. It's loaded with shredded chicken, veggies, cheese tortellini, and an Italian seasoned broth that gets extra flavor from a jar of pasta sauce. Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup Recipe. I love to use frozen tortellini in soup recipes like this Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe. It adds so much more flavor than adding plain pasta to all your favorite crock pot soup recipes.