Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich.
You can cook Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich
- You need of pork shoulder roast.
- It’s of small can crushed pineapple.
- Prepare of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Smoked paprika, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Prepare of sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s of sweet baby Ray's Hawaiian bbq sauce.
- You need of spicy brown mustard.
- You need of fresh pineapple, skin, core, and slice.
- You need of Sliced smoked gouda.
- You need of Hawaiian buns.
Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich instructions
- Add pork, crushed pineapple, onion, and vinegar to a crockpot. Sprinkle liberally with spices. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hrs. Until it becomes tender and easily pulls..
- Pull pork in crockpot and add mustard and bbq sauce. Continue on high until heated through..
- Pre heat and clean your grill..
- Place pineapple slices on grill. Grill until you get good char lines on one side. Flip and place cheese on grilled side. Grill until cheese melts and pineapple is sizzling hot..
- While cheese is melting toast buns on grill. Plate bottom bun. Then pork. Top with pineapple ring. Then top bun. Serve immediately. Enjoy..