Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime. A soup that's incredibly easy, deliciously fresh, and brimming with flavorful chicken and plenty of those addictive avocados. Easy Chicken Soup with Fresh Avocado. It can be made with made uncooked chicken breasts, leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken.
Chicken avocado lime soup is chicken noodle-ish in the sense that it is a clear broth and has shredded chicken. But, you know, without any noodles. And with a bunch of other delicious ingredients that take the flavor of the broth in a whole other delicious direction. You can cook Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime
- It’s 4 of (6 inch) corn tortillas, julienned.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of white onion sliced thin.
- You need 8 of garlic cloves sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 of fresh jalapeno sliced.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh chicken breast thin chunks.
- It’s 1 quart of chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1 of tomato seeded diced.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of avocado – peeled, pitted and diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
Stir in avocado and cilantro and heat through, and adjust seasonings to taste. (If you wish to thicken the Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with a dollop of sour cream and cheddar cheese, a sprinkle of additional cilantro, with lime wedge and tortilla chips. This Chicken and Avocado Soup with lime, scallions and cilantro is my go-to when I want comfort food with Latin flavors. The avocado adds a creaminess and richness to the light broth and is naturally. You all know how much I love soup, and this Crockpot Chicken, Avocado, and Lime Soup is a fan favorite for sure!
Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime instructions
- Preheat oven 400.
- Arrange tortilla strips on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes..
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook onion, garlic and jalapenos in olive oil until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in chicken, chicken broth, lime juice, tomato, salt and pepper. Gently simmer until chicken is cooked, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in avocado and cilantro and heat through. Adjust seasonings..
- Ladle soup into bowls and sprinkle with tortilla strips to serve.
Stir in chicken, chicken broth, lime juice, tomato, salt and pepper. Stir in avocado and cilantro and heat through. Southwestern Cream of Chicken Soup Gnocchi Creamy Chicken Soup. Here is a super easy and quick recipe for a fabulous tasting soup. Chicken Avocado Lime Soup. by harringtonmcbride.