My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup. Ever since the Zucchini Soup Incident™, I use these more expensive, more reliable Rubbermaid BPA-free containers and Lunchbots for liquidy things. This looks and sounds yummy Mel. It's heading into summer over here in Australia and a tad hot but will definitely mark it down as one to make in winter.
Keywords: cream of zucchini soup, creamy zucchini soup, zucchini cream soup, zucchini soup, zucchini soup recipe. A delicious and healthy Zucchini Basil Soup that can be kept vegan, or swirl a little plain Greek yogurt in at the end. A flavorful, healthy Zucchini Basil Soup, with luscious smooth texture. You can cook My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup
- Prepare 3 cups of diced zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of small diced up potatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots or one shredded carrot and a 1/2 a cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 cup of cooking cream (heavy cream).
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1-2 cubes of Maggi cubes.
- It’s of About 2 cups or more of water depending on how thick or thin you like your soup.
- You need of Small pieces of fried pita bread for the topping (optional).
- You need of Salt (optional) the Maggi usually has enough salt that you will not need to add any. Add this last if you need to.
The recipes are so yummy and the instructions are easy to follow. Thank you again for helping to provide my. Healthy Creamy Zucchini Soup recipe video. Dozer fans – don't miss his cameo at the end of the video!
My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup instructions
- Take all the vegetables and cook them in a small about of oil until tender. Keep stirring till most of the water from the zucchini has been reduced. You want to keep some water so you will be able to blend them up easily..
- Now, take you vegetables and use a hand held blender in the same pot or pour them in a blender and blend them till smooth. You may need to add a little bit of water just so they can blend..
- Pour the mixture back into the pot and add the butter and cooking cream. Start by adding 1 cube first of the Maggi chicken stock. Turn the heat down to a medium high and let it boil for a bit. Once the Maggi cubes has dissolved and the soup has gotten thicker taste it and if you feel like it needs another cube add the other one. Also, check the thickness of the soup, depending on if you like you soup thick or a little thin you can add more water. It is supposed to be like the consistency of a creamy potato soup maybe a little thicker..
- You may have to adjust the measurements of the soup just depending on how much of everything you are adding. The zucchini is supposed to over power the other vegetables. Good luck and enjoy!!!.
Especially with this cold weather, it's warm and yummy but still light so you don't feel all sluggish after gorging yourself bowl after bowl after bowl. This simple zucchini soup is ready in a snap. It's delicious and a great way to use up all that zucchini from the garden or market. This soup makes a nice lunch, a tasty start to a larger dinner, or the centerpiece to a light supper with crusty bread and a big summer or early fall salad served alongside. This soup has won first prize in our local county fair.