One pot thick sweet potato soup. Let's talk about this Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chicken Soup. So last week I whipped up this incredibly easy chicken soup in my instant pot and it was definitely a hit. The ultimate simple, comforting meal with customizable ingredients!
Sauté your onion in your Instant Pot, then add the sweet potatoes, liquids, garlic, and spices. Carefully do a manual pressure release, blend the soup in batches (or use a stick. An Instant Pot vegan soup recipe featuring vibrant orange sweet potatoes and creamy coconut milk. You can have One pot thick sweet potato soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pot thick sweet potato soup
- You need 3 of medium size Sweet Potatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of large Carrots (chopped).
- You need 1 of Leek (chopped).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Pepper flakes (Optional).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Olive Oil (topping).
Delicious, healthy, and easy to make. Sweet Potatoes are a starchy, sweet-tasting root vegetable with thin brown skin and colourful flesh on the inside – most commonly. The only thing better than hot soup on a cold night? Cozy, healthy, flavorful soup you can make in one pot.
One pot thick sweet potato soup step by step
- Wash all ingredients before adding into the pot..
- Add all the ingredients into a pot filled with water along with salt, pepper and pepper flakes..
- Boil for about 1/2 hour, on medium to high heat and boil until veggies are soft. Once boiled place a hand food blender and process until smooth and thick. Kali Orexi!! and wishing everyone a great week ahead 🙂.
One-Pot Lentil Sweet Potato Curry Soup by. Chicken will release juices during cooking. The sweet potatoes really compliment the smoky flavor as well. Minimal prep required and made with basic This soup, or at least variations of this soup, has been my go to all winter. Tortilla Soup: Place all soup ingredients in the Instant Pot.