Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot. I made the beer bread to go with Zuppa Toscana soup. This Copycat Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe is loaded with sausage, bacon, cauliflower and kale. Made in the Instant Pot and full of flavor, this low carb recipe is paleo Copycat Zuppa Toscana Soup.
This Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana is the perfect mix of the authentic Italian recipe and the Olive Garden's favourite Tuscan soup recipe. It's hearty, nutritious and full of flavour and great for the whole family. If you're a fan of Instant Pot soup, you're going to love this Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup, and there are stovetop instructions as well! You can cook Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot
- It’s 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- It’s 3 of medium russet potatoes (unpeeled and diced).
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 4 strips of thick bacon (cooked and diced).
- Prepare 2 cups of kale (veins removed and sliced thin like ribbons).
- You need 5 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
I'm still enjoying sunny Costa Rica but this Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup is a new recipe I had ready to go so I could share it with you while I'm here! Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup has topped our charts as one of the most requested Instant Pot Recipes from A+J fans. So we're thrilled to share this tasty recipe Here are the ingredients for Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe. We used Italian mild Pork Sausage with Basil for this recipe.
Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot step by step
- Sauté sausage in instant pot.
- Add bacon, garlic and onion, sauté 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Turn sauté off and drain extra grease.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes to the pot.
- Place lid on instant pot, close valve (seal) and set manual timer to 4 minutes.
- The pot will take some time to come to pressure-once at pressure it will count down from 4 minutes.
- Once the pot beeps (finished) allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes then do a quick release.
- Add the kale, stir and let it sit a few minutes until it wilts.
- Stir in the heavy cream and season with salt and pepper.
This recipe for Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana is super delicious and super healthy! Zuppa Toscana translates to "soup in the style of Tuscany," though the addition of cream makes this an Americanized version. I used to make it over the This soup is loaded with spicy Italian sausage, fresh kale, and russet potatoes in a creamy broth, and with the Instant Pot®, it's super easy to make. This Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana recipe is sure to become a family favorite! The classic Olive Garden soup with sausage, bacon, potatoes, kale, and cream is easily made in the electric pressure cooker.