Irmgards Creamy Cauliflower Soup. Serves 7 & 90 cals per serving. (•ิ_•ิ). Great recipe for Irmgards Creamy Cauliflower Soup. Made cauliflower soup before but in. In a saucepan, saute onions in butter until tender.
Add the carrots and celery, and then stir and cook for a couple more. In a large pot, fry the bacon pieces over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain the bacon on a paper towel and set aside. You can have Irmgards Creamy Cauliflower Soup. Serves 7 & 90 cals per serving. (•ิ_•ิ) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Irmgards Creamy Cauliflower Soup. Serves 7 & 90 cals per serving. (•ิ_•ิ)
- Prepare 1800 grams of fresh cauliflower in florets smallish.
- Prepare 100 grams of potatoes peeled & cubed.
- You need 1 of knorr reduced salt chicken stock melt.
- It’s 1 of bit garlic powder.
- You need 1 of bit cumin.
- It’s 800 ml of cold water.
- You need 100 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 50 ml of blue dragon full fat coconut milk. mine was in fridge 24+ hrs and thick.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion granules/powder.
- Prepare 100 ml of cold water.
- You need 50 ml of cold water.
Pour off the grease and return the pot to the stove. Roughly chop your cauliflower and place on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil and a little bit of sea salt. Heat the olive oil in a large pot. Cauliflower combines with onion, carrot, celery, Worcestershire sauce, cheddar cheese, and cream to make a healthy and flavorful soup.
Irmgards Creamy Cauliflower Soup. Serves 7 & 90 cals per serving. (•ิ_•ิ) step by step
- In a large pan add the cauliflower & potatoes.
- In a jug put hot water stock melt, cumin & garlic & mix together. When melted add to the 800ml cold water & pour onto cauliflower & potato..
- Pop lid on & cook for about 30 minutes until cauliflower is soft but not mushy. If cauliflower florets are large check every 10 minutes & stir. I used an 8 in 1 on 140°.
- When cauliflower is soft, take off heat & carefully mulch down with hand stick blender then with blender switched on puree it..
- Add cayenne pepper, white pepper & onion granules and mix in. Now if this is too thick add 100ml water, then the 50ml if needed. Mix in then add the coconut milk & mix in again. Add extra spices if required..
- Divide into bowls, cool, lid & pop in the fridge. Should keep up to 7 days..
- Enjoy 💞.
The slow cooker does most of the work, and it makes the perfect starter or side dish to serve with sandwiches or a hearty salad. I have never made cauliflower soup so I have nothing to compare it to but this tastes wonderful! I ended up making a double batch and I don't have an immersion blender so instead of trying to put everything in the blender I used my large Kitchen-Aid to cream the soup. My daughter-in-law, a gourmet cook, served this cream of mushroom soup recipe as the first course for a holiday dinner. She received the recipe from her mom and graciously shared it with me.