You can have Groundnut Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Groundnut Soup
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef.
- You need 3 Cups of Groundnut(Raw/fried).
- It’s 2 Tbs of Crayfish.
- It’s 2 Tsp of dry pepper.
- Prepare cubes of Knorr.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 of Cooking spoon. Palm oil.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Ugwu(sliced)opt.
- It’s 2 of Red Onions(sliced and grated).
Groundnut Soup step by step
- Wash ur beef and put in a pot, add sliced Onions,knorr,salt and bring to a boil on its stock for 4-5 mins on medium heat,then add more water to just about cover d beef and cook till done..
- Get a frying pan,pour ur groundnut and fry till its darker in colour but not burnt..
- Blend d groundnut in a dry mill and set aside. U can use bottled groundnut but I prefer d ones I fry myself cos it give it a special taste..
- Once d beef is done,set aside..
- In a pot,heat up ur oil a bit and pour in ur blended groundnut and mix properly, add ur crayfish,pepper,knorr, and onion and stir properly for abt 1min, add ur beef stock,cover and simmer for 5 mins..
- Add ur beef,ugwu,taste for salt and correct accordingly and cook for abt 2 mins..
- Ur groundnut soup is ready, serve with semo or any swallow, rice..