Mexican quinoa bowl or soup. We love this Healthy Mexican Chicken Quinoa Bowl. You can call this a Chicken Burrito Bowl! Bowls are a great way to explore new foods.
This hearty Mexican quinoa soup hit all of those marks. I could eat this soup every day until spring and I just might, since it freezes well. Divide into bowls and serve with any garnishes that you'd like. You can have Mexican quinoa bowl or soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican quinoa bowl or soup
- You need 1/2 cup of dry quinoa.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes or rotel, drained.
- It’s 3 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of corn.
- You need 1/2 of black beans.
- You need 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of broth.
- Prepare of Optional: Sour cream, shredded cheese, cilantro.
These Mexican quinoa breakfast bowls are the perfect way to start your day! Protein-packed, with creamy avocado, cilantro-lime quinoa and soft boiled eggs on top! It's Cinco de Mayo week and we're going to be eating all things Mexican-inspired! Your family will love this Mexican-inspired taco bowl, where seasoned chicken is piled over quinoa and covered in any toppings you choose.
Mexican quinoa bowl or soup instructions
- Cook quinoa in broth, then stir in all other ingredients and serve. You can also microwave 1/2 cup of water and then add half the cooked recipe to make a soup. Feel free to add or omit any ingredients..
Reviews for: Photos of Mexican Taco Quinoa Bowl with Chicken. Healthy, fresh Mexican quinoa bowl is a timeless year round delicious (and filling!) meal. Fluffy savory quinoa, fresh veggies with a Mexican flare paired with grilled chicken and cool creamy avocado. This can be served as a whole meal it is so filling! I often like to meal prep and make this for my lunches for.