"Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup".
You can cook "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup"
- It’s of chicken broth (low sodium).
- You need of white wine.
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of dried basil.
- You need of dried oregano.
- It’s of carrot, diced small.
- It’s of Orzo pasta (or any other pastini *small pasta*).
- Prepare of fresh lemon, juice squeezed.
- Prepare of roughly chopped fresh spinach (or 2 cups, depending on how much you love spinach) lol.
- You need of Mini Meatballs.
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of slice white bread (crust removed) and torn into little pieces.
- It’s of small onion, diced small.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of chili flakes.
- It’s of Fresh parsley.
"Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" step by step
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients, and form your mini Meatballs..
- Place your meatballs on a baking sheet and cook in oven @ 400°F for 20 min..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large soup pot and add your onion, garlic, carrot, dried herbs and salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Add your white wine and cook for another 2 min..
- Add your chicken broth then allow the liquid to come to a boil. Once it's boiling, add your pastini..
- When the pastini is about 1/2 way cooked, add your meatballs to the pot and cook until the pasta is about 90% cooked..
- Finally, add your chopped fresh spinach and juice of half a lemon. (It looks like a lot of spinach at first, but it'll cook down).
- Allow everything to cook throughly (mainly the pasta).
- Serve with fresh parmesan shavings (sadly I didn't have any today) and some crusty Italian bread along side..