Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich. After testing various methods for making Pulled Pork, this is my favorite way to cook it. We make a batch in the crockpot every week. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is incredibly easy to make and wonderful to have on hand to add protein to meals.
I will definitely be making this again! I was looking for something I could cook in the crock pot on a very busy day. I was tired of the usual pot roast, and we have chicken all the time so,the idea of pulled pork occured. You can have Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
- You need of pork.
- It’s 5 lb of Boneless Boston Butt.
- It’s 1 of Bottle Root beer.
- You need 2 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 of large onion sliced.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of regular vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce.
Plus, the recipe includes directions for the slow cooker or the Instant Pot! BBQ pulled pork sandwiches rank right up there with some of my husband's favorite meals. I tried three recipes last year that I thought would be sure winners and they were awful. Serve on your favorite hamburger or slider rolls with some pickle on the side delicious pulled pork sandwich that is perfect for lunch or dinner!
Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich instructions
- Marinate 5 pound boston butt over night in liquids listed for pork.
- In the morning sear meat on all sides and place in crock pot with marinade and cook 8 hours..
- Take pork out and here's the fun part, pull apart removing any fat then chop onion and add to pork..
- Empty liquid from crock pot and leave half cup of juice in the pot and put pork and onions back to pot..
- Add about a cup and a half of sweet baby ray's BBQ..
- Stir in sauce and heat on low for about a half our to incorporate the flavors..
- Then make some awesome pulled pork sandwiches. I used a brioche bun and served with coleslaw and my homemade baked beans..
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches made in your crock pot. Let me show you how to make it happen… I used a Pork Sirloin Tip Roast because they have less fat, but a Pork Loin or Butt Roast would work as well. Also, I have made it with both Root Beer and Dr. This pulled pork recipe is a crockpot dump recipe, meaning you put everything in your crock pot, turn it on, and that's it. The pulled pork cooks low and slow all Our favorite are classic BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, with extra BBQ sauce and my homemade coleslaw recipe.