Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops. Spread a thin layer of barbeque sauce on the bottom of a slow cooker. Alternately layer pork chops with barbeque sauce, pouring the remainder of the bottle over the top of the final layer of chops. Turn crockpot on high and remove liner (if you can).
After about an hour, turn down to low. Pour BBQ sauce and water on top. If you have BBQ Crock Pot Pork Chops leftover, just shred it and freeze the mixture. You can have Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops
- You need 1 large of onion, sliced.
- You need 6 of pork loin chops 1/2" thick, bone-in.
- You need 2 cup of of your favorite homemade or bottled BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
It's perfect to take out of the freezer for sandwiches, sliders This is one of the best crock pot pork chop recipes! If you like this, definitely try Crockpot Root Beer Chicken Sandwich. It's so tender and the root beer. Crock Pot Pork Chops Potatoes Recipes.
Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops instructions
- Put sliced onions in the bottom of the crock pot..
- Preheat a large skillet to medium high heat with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Brown the pork chops in the skillet on both sides. Coat each pork chop with BBQ sauce and layer in the crock pot..
- Cover crock pot and cook on high for 3-4 hours..
Slow Cooked Baked Barbecue Pork ChopsAll Things Food, Cooking with Mary and Friends. Pork Chops Sauerkraut Crock Pot Recipes. Crock Pot Pork Chops come out absolutely perfect and tender every time. We add loads of mushrooms and onions for flavor and mushroom soup for the perfect sauce! Serve these slow cooker chops over rice or pasta for the perfect meal!