Matty's BBQ pork chops. The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make BBQ Grilled Grilled Pork Chops. This is a very simple, basic version that is very moist, tender and delicious! Juicy pork chops are great on the grill.
Spread a thin layer of barbeque sauce on the bottom of a slow cooker. Alternately layer pork chops with barbeque sauce, pouring the remainder of the bottle over the top of the final layer of chops. Sometimes life gets crazy during the week. You can cook Matty's BBQ pork chops using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matty's BBQ pork chops
- You need 2 of pork chops.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple rub seasoning.
- It’s 2 oz of home made bbq sauce.
- You need 1 of beer (ipa).
- It’s 2 tbsp of crushed doritos.
Make your next cookout easier (and tastier) than ever with these BBQ pork chops. A tangy honey mustard-barbecue sauce seasons thick-cut pork chops to perfection, and putting them on the grill lends. Pork Chops marinated in a traditional Char Siu Sauce and then grilled – and glazed – until sticky, sweet, cripsy and delicious. Pork Roast or Belly is often used, and these cuts are marinated overnight in a sweet and savory sauce giving it a distinct red color and a ton of flavor.
Matty's BBQ pork chops step by step
- preheat oven to 400°.
- put pork chops in a baking pan and rub in the apple rub seasoning..
- spread BBQ sauce atop the pork chops.
- pour beer into pan then place in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- after baking, take the pan out and sprinkle the crushed doritos on top of the pork chops..
- place back in oven and broil it for 5 minutes or until doritos start to char a bit.
Serve this BBQ Pork Chops Recipe at your next party to impress the crowd. Pour over chops in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; turn to evenly coat chops with brine. Meanwhile, mix remaining sugar and seasonings. These pork chops have been a family favorite at my house for more years than I can remember.