BBQ Pulled Pork.
You can cook BBQ Pulled Pork using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Pulled Pork
- It’s 1-2 pound of boneless pork loin, cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of bacon fat.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, sliced.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tablespoon of orange marmalade.
- Prepare 1 (18 ounce) of bottle of BBQ sauce.
BBQ Pulled Pork step by step
- Heat bacon fat in a large skillet or frying pan..
- Sear pork and onion in bacon fat. Brown meat on all sides..
- Add the chicken broth and and marmalade. Simmer gently for 30 minutes..
- Pour in the BBQ sauce, mix and simmer for 30 more minutes..
- With a fork or potato masher, shred the meat to desired consistency..
- If the sauce is wetter than you would like turn up the heat and cook the moisture off, stirring every 3-5 minutes..
- Serve hot in buns with coleslaw or over rice..