Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans. These beans are loaded with bacon and kielbasa. Started on the Pit Boss and finished on the Pit Barrel with pecan wood smoke. Each one is bursting with habanero peppers for that candy with a kick.
These BBQ Beans, loaded with big slices of Bacon, are ready to eat in only a couple of hours. The bacon, home-made rub and sauce, with sweet molasses and. Here's what you need: canola oil, chicken breast, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, BBQ sauce, tortilla chips, shredded cheese, red onion, tomato, bacon, fresh parsley, sour cream, avocado. You can have Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans
- You need 3 lb of can of Bush's Original Baked Beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (Honey Chipolte).
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 small of Sweet Onion.
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need 1 of Beacon.
- You need 1 of Shredded Beef/Pork.
- It’s 1 of Shot of Jack Daniels.
- You need 1 of Maple Syrup.
- You need 1 of Honey.
- It’s 1 of The Kitchen Sink.
- Prepare 1 of The mother-in-law.
They're loaded with avocado chunks, juicy tomatoes and corn, and bbq I used TJ's Carolina Gold bbq sauce, which is new to me. There's a touch of molasses, and it's The recipe is highly adaptable and if you want to add a handful of black beans, refried beans. Step up your next cookout with this recipe for the ultimate BBQ baked beans featuring a kiss of Bourbon. Fireboard: The Ultimate Top Of The Line BBQ Thermometer.
Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans instructions
- Most versatile and easiest recipe you will ever do… if 4 drunk and stoned college students can make this, so can you…You can cook it fast, slow, on the grill, or in the smoker! (for best results cook in smoker with big @$$ beef brisket and jalapeno poppers).
- Add beans to sauce pan (simmer) or crock pot on low setting if cooking low n slow..
- Dice your onion..
- Brown the ground sausage (do not fully cook, should be slightly pink since this will cook with the beans) Add in your diced onions while browning the meat (this releases their flavor DUH!!). When done drain half the grease..
- Add browned meat and onions in with beans..
- Add brown sugar (to taste)..
- Remember anything less than sweet baby Rays is a sin!!! On that note… Add BBQ sauce (to Taste). Honey Chipotle is the best! Gives the beans that BBQ taste with a sweet zest! You can you use whatever flavor of BBQ sauce flaps your chicken… If you want to go all out you can add individual ingredients that make up a BBQ sauce. Like I said this is a versatile recipe!.
- Add liquid smoke if not placing in smoker..
- Add in any additional items to taste/liking. I have added beer for a "hoppy" taste, bourbon (better be Jack Daniels), honey, shredded pork, shredded brisket, beacon… Go wild with it… if 4 stoned/drunk college students can make it why can't you? You can't mess this up!.
- Stir this sweet n zesty mixture of goodness! Simmer it (10-15 min), slow cook it (2-3 Hours), or if you're a real man (or wife of a real man) and you own one… stick it in the smoker (4 hours)! If you smoke this you will want to use a "lighter" wood such as Hickory, oak, or apple, or you can simmer it and throw in the smoker the last hour should you want to use "heavier" or "stronger" wood such as mesquite..
- Best served with friends, beer, (No, I don't smoke any more LOL), salad, and smoked beef brisket!.
With the ability to monitor up to six temperatures simultaneously with either Bluetooth or Wifi on. Add to beans and stir thoroughly. Place beans under brisket to catch all the delicious drippings. The pan already had some good drippings from the brisket, and it'll get plenty more. As an Amazon Associate, Deep South Dish earns from qualifying purchases.