Dambun shinkafa & Nigerian suya. Dambun shinkafa is a northern delicacy that is gradually finding its way into the home of many Nigerians. Eating DAMBUN SHINKAFA with My Hausa Friends SHINKAWA Electric is a specialist in vibration monitoring.
He is best known as the lead character and mecha designer for the Metal Gear franchise. Tuwo shinkafa is a unique Nigerian dish consisting of rice flour or soft, short-grained rice and water. The combination of those ingredients is cooked, mashed, and formed into large balls. You can cook Dambun shinkafa & Nigerian suya using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dambun shinkafa & Nigerian suya
- It’s 6 cups of finely crushed rice.
- It’s of Large bunch of moringa.
- You need 1 cup of finely processed peanut.
- You need of Scotch bonnet.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Curry.
- It’s of Nutmeg.
- It’s leaf of Curry/scent.
- You need of Veg oil.
- You need cubes of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Potash.
Tuwon shinkafa is a type of Nigerian and Niger dish from Niger and the northern part of Nigeria. It is a thick pudding prepared from a local rice or Maize or millet that is soft and sticky, and is usually served with different types of soups like Miyan kuka, Miyan kubewa, Miyan taushe. Find shinkafa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Dambun shinkafa & Nigerian suya step by step
- Remove the leaves of the moringa and wash, add little potash and mix. Wash your rice and drain. In a container add the rice, moringa & peanut, then mix together. Put it in your rice steamer and allow to cook until your rice and moringa are soft and tender..
- Blend your scotch bonnet and onions together. Then transfer into a large container. Add the nutmeg (grinded) seasoning cubes, Veg oil, salt and the chopped scent/curry leaf and mix. Put in your rice mixture and mix until its will corporated. Then transfer back to heat and allow to cook for some time then serve..
- It can be served with the Nigerian suya as in the photo or with kidney or liver sauce. Bon appétit.
NOTE: This fan page is not run by the actual Yoji Shinkawa. Nigerian Afrobeats artiste, Runtown and Barbapappa collaborate on the official music video of "Tuwo Shinkafa" from Runtown's debut album "Ghetto. Tuwo shinkafa (Tuwon shinkafa) is a rice meal, popular in the northern parts of Nigeria. Tuwo shinkafa is usually prepared from scratch with short grain rice (local rice), but it can also be prepared. GODZILLA, inspired by one of Yoji Shinkawa's early concepts for Final Wars.