Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup. A super-green and super-tasty vegetable soup with a few simple ingredients, including spinach and shallots, from BBC Good Food. Stir through the spinach, pour over the stock, bring to the boil, then. This is one of the most served soups at Vietnamese gatherings and a must-have item on the wedding menu.
There are two different kinds of soups in Vietnam: sup and canh. The former shares many similarities with Western soups, however, it is not a part of traditional Vietnamese cuisine. Asparagus Soup- a delicious combination of flavors that dazzles the palate. You can have Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup
- It’s 250 g of green on white asparagus.
- It’s Pinch of salt and sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg (only yolk).
Simple, easy, this soup is elegant enough for spring gatherings and special events, yet easy enough for weeknight meals. Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. Reviews for: Photos of Asparagus Soup. Amazing My bf will normally frown at asparagus but he loved it!
Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup step by step
- Cut the hard parts off of the asparagus and start cooking it in lightly salted water, also add pinch of sugar. The water should be not too much.
- Mix the sour cream with the flour, and once the asparagus is tender, mix it to the soup..
- When the soup is ready, then carefully add the egg yolk (soup should be not too hot otherwise you end up with an omelette). Also add the heavy cream, and enjoy.
Healthy and easy Pros: Easy tasty. Asparagus Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This super-green, super-tasty springtime soup is made using a few simple ingredients that would very likely grow next to each other in a vegetable garden. The savory flavors of mushrooms and bacon make this cream of asparagus soup a warm starter course for a meal. I was on a work trip in Oklahoma City several years ago and had a delicious bowl of cream of asparagus soup at a cute cafe, and I spent a year trying to recreate my own version of.