Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf. The meatloaf was stuffed with onions, red bell pepper, jalapenos, garlic, and lots of high temp cheddar cheese, and covered with a blanket of bacon, and then smoked low & slow for a very delicious result! The meat was juicy, and bursting with great flavors! Bacon BBQ Chicken Loaf. featured in Indoor BBQ.
I added some browned onions and used real bacon and sliced american cheese but this recipe still. Top with cheese slices, cover and set aside. Main Dish Planked BBQ Bacon Meat Loaf. You can have Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf
- It’s 3 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s 5 oz of pack of bacon bits.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 (6 oz) of package garlic buttered Ritz crackers, crushed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of rotisserie chicken seasoning from McCormick.
- You need 1 cup of sauteed onion and celery.
- It’s 8 oz of Cubed cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf Stuffed with Cheese! These ooey, gooey, cheesy dinner recipes are going to be your family's new favorites. Casserole, macaroni and cheese, enchiladas and more, these easy cheese-tastic recipes are full of. quick and simple bbq chicken, bacon and cheese melt 🙂 This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. When cooked transfer into a small, deep dish – a bowl will do.
Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf instructions
- In a large bowl mix your ground chicken, crushed crackers, egg, seasoning, bacon bits, and sauted onions and celery. Take the cubed cheddar cheese and mix one by one in the mixture. Try and not break the cheese..
- Pour the mixture in a 13×9 pan and form into a loaf. Bake at temperature 375 for an hr. Durning that hour the last 15 to 20 minutes left base your loaf with the bbq sauce. You want to base it liberally. Base with the bbq all over, even the sides of the loaf. When you serve this meat loaf cut into slices and serve with mashed potatoes and greenbeans or any vegetables or salad. Enjoy..
Squirt the BBQ sauce all over the chicken then top with loads of grated cheese!! How to Make BBQ Bacon Meatloaf in an Instant Pot or Electric Pressure Cooker. This Instant Pot meatloaf recipe will work in any brand of electric pressure cooker, including I Want to make this meatloaf! Is the Parmesan cheese freshly grated, or is it that dry stuff. Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf Stuffed with Cheese!