Chinese rice with chicken curry soup. A wonderful chicken soup with a tint of lemon. I served this soup for New Years Eve, years ago, and everyone loved it. Chinese is one of my favorite cuisines to cook as well as eat.
Easy to prepare creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup with shredded chicken, black beans, corn This warm and delicious Curried Corn Chowder is a twist on the classic with the… Chinese chicken curry. Serve this replica of your favourite takeaway dish with fluffy rice for a wholesome family meal. This chicken curry packs a serious flavor punch with fresh ginger, onions, and garlic. You can have Chinese rice with chicken curry soup using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese rice with chicken curry soup
- You need of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of Green beans.
- You need of Green pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need of Seasoning and salt.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- It’s of Red bell pepper.
- You need of Curry.
- Prepare of Corn flour.
Click the Bookmark Icon to Add to Your Favories. This Chinese Corn Soup aka Chinese Egg Drop Soup is just like you get in Chinese restaurants! Though this recipe is made with chicken, it is easily made vegetarian/vegan by omitting the chicken. Watch the cooking video below the recipe to see how this is made without using a chopping board!
Chinese rice with chicken curry soup instructions
- Cook your basmati rice (not fully cooked).
- Add egg in a pot and scramble.
- Add in oil, carrots, onions, green beans and salt and stir with the egg for about 5mins.
- Add cooked rice and stir.
- Cover to set for 5mins and serve..
- For the soup: cook your chicken, cut all your scotch bonnet and red bell pepper.
- Add oil, chicken, boiled potatoes, scotch bonnet, red bell, onions, curry, salt, seasoning, spices and water. Bring to boil.
- Make a paste of corn flour and water.
- Add in to the soup and mix. As you are adding, you're mixing until thick a little to avoid lumps..
- Cover and cook for 5 mins and serve with the chinese rice..
A crowd-pleasing easy chicken curry, in a delicous Chinese curry sauce. A crowd-pleasing easy chicken curry, packed with Chinese flavours. Hainanese Chicken Rice is a classic dish, beloved by people all over Asia. It takes a bit of work to make this recipe at home, but the results are worth it. There are large populations of Chinese in these countries, and this dish crossed borders along with Chinese migrant workers.