Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato.
You can have Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato
- You need 4 of Boneless skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 4 slice of of Bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce or your favorite..
- It’s 1/4 cup of of Honey.
- You need 2 large of Sweet Potatoes.
- You need 4 pinch of of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 425..
- Dice the 2 sweet potatoes into small cubes..
- Lay out (4) 12×12 pieces of aluminum foil. You double up or use a cookie sheet to prevent dippings..
- Divide the diced sweet potatoes into 4's and lay them on each piece of aluminum foil. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the sweet potatoes..
- Now, lay the Chicken Breast on top of the Sweet Potatoes, add your salt and pepper to taste on the chicken..
- Then, mix your BBQ sauce and Honey into a small bowl. Pour 1-2 tbsp of the mixture on each Chicken Breast..
- Now, Lay the slice of Bacon over each BBQ covered Chicken Breast. I found it easier to cut them in half and lay diagonally or zigzag pattern..
- Now Close the foil squares around the Chicken to make a packet..
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 min. Afterward, open the packet on one of it's corners and drain most of the liquid out..
- Now, open packet completely and Add a Tbsp of BBQ mixture over the Bacon Chicken. Bake another 5-8 min (with foil packet open) until the Bacon is crisp and caramelized. Enjoy!.