Roasted pumpkin soup. Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video! This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor. Today I'm sharing with you a recipe to make Roasted Pumpkin Soup.
It's very easy to make, full of pumpkin flavors and the best way to warm up! Winter coming closer and temperatures dropping. The trifecta of roasted pumpkin soup goodness is all here my friends: The requisite cinnamon and spice is here, the velvety texture is here, the pumpkin seeds to garnish even are here. You can cook Roasted pumpkin soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted pumpkin soup
- You need 2 lbs of pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized carrot.
- You need of Medium onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- You need Sprig of thyme.
- Prepare of Whole spice.
- It’s Pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Bacon (optional).
- You need of Croutons.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instead of sugar pumpkins, you can use other winter squash in our Roasted Pumpkin Soup recipe. Kabocha, calabaza, and Hubbard are the best alternatives. This is a classic, easy pumpkin soup made with fresh pumpkin that is very fast to make. Thick, creamy and full of flavour, this is THE pumpkin soup recipe you will make now and forever!
Roasted pumpkin soup step by step
- Mix the flour and 2 cups coconut water into a dough and set aside. This is for the yummy coconut dumplings. We will get back to them later..
- Cut your pumpkin, carrots, and onions into cubes and add the cloves of garlic. Place on a baking sheet then drizzle with olive oil. Place in oven and enjoy the smell of your kitchen while it's roasting for the next 45 minutes. I added the thyme after about 15 minutes and my kitchen smelled so good..
- After the veggies are nice and roasted, you need to blend them to a puree. You can add heavy cream at this point. I also added a cup of coconut milk..
- Pour it in a pot to cook some more..
- Add salt, spices and mix. I basically taste and add more if it is necessary. While this is happening put your bacon in the toaster oven so it is nice and crispy. Then serve with bread..
Whip up this easy pumpkin soup as a starter for a dinner party or a light supper when you need a bit of For an extra-velvety consistency you can pour the soup through a fine sieve. Roasted Pumpkin Soup – Easy Vegetarian Soup Recipe. This pumpkin soup recipe is an easy and comforting dish thats made with simple ingredients. Roasted Pumpkin Soup – My favorite Fall and Winter soup! You'll really want it all year long.